Welcome to Beatty Schools
Principal: Chris Brockman
The first graduating class from Beatty High School was in 1932. Salvaged building materials were brought in from the old school house in Rhyolite to build the first school. A new school was then built on Montgomery Street and Fourth in the 1960's, and one more building added in 1980-81 that housed not just classrooms but a kitchen and cafeteria and this is where all students K-12 attended. In 1991 Beatty High School was built and is located on Cottonwood and Hornet Ave. just off the US 95. Students from Beatty, Amargosa Valley, Springdale, Sacrabatus Flats and Death Valley attend. The Elementary/Middle School is still located on Montgomery and Fourth where students K-8 attend.